• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art by Me

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I think dA is down at the moment :( I can't get to my page either...

Anyway, onto the drawing XD

You can tell it is Jack Black, and being able to tell it is someone is one of the hardest parts of drawing realism! The way you have drawn the nose in particular (outlining the nostrils but not drawing the edge of the nose) is great, and a very good way to do it. I would concentrate now on adding some shading to the face and defining areas of light and shadow. :)

Good work Esupio :D

--FG

Years
I think dA is down at the moment :( I can't get to my page either...

Anyway, onto the drawing XD

You can tell it is Jack Black, and being able to tell it is someone is one of the hardest parts of drawing realism! The way you have drawn the nose in particular (outlining the nostrils but not drawing the edge of the nose) is great, and a very good way to do it. I would concentrate now on adding some shading to the face and defining areas of light and shadow. :)

Good work Esupio :D

--FG
oh, so its not just me.

Thanks alot, I've actually had some comments that said the nose wasn't right, but I agree more with yours, as I said it was a sketch and it had no real purpose, but I got dragged into adding more and eventually it ended up on Da :P

Back