• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Own runescape Pkmncommunity clan ideas thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
Years
  • Okay so not many people play runescape here , big deal. I barely do either. I was thinking about making a clan made up of pkmncommunity members. I will be one of the leaders and I will have two others be the other leaders/co-leaders. Here's what we need...:
    A name
    level ranges
    events
    wildy trip dates.

Do you think this idea for a pokecommunity clan is good?If so then please post and reply and join!:bandit: :rambo:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Well, we have that online thread now. But, it may be difficult to organize a clan in a large thread. So, this can stay open for a while.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Ooooh, this idea sounds good! I'd like to be a part of this if you don't mind. I'm on Runescape quite alot (like daily) and it's very easy for me to make money there, as I have high mining/smithing/crafting levels (40+) And if you don't already have any, may I be a co-leader? thanks!

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Sure! You can a part of the clan! I'm on o the weekends so you might rarely see me. I'm only lvl 52 or 53 becuz of that. Welcome to the pkmncommunity Runscape clan! Oh and I have 40+ smithing and mining so yea it's good to have a member like me!

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • O_o your a member? cool... I'm not though, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. (If it is, it's only $5, so I'm not worried a bit :D) Anyway, I'm only at like Lv. 44, as I don't really fight. But at any rate, thanks for including me!

Bushstar

Master of Nothingness
    Years
  • I would like to be on this clan. I barely play Runescape, but I tink it is cool about how you can see dragons. I once had a high level file, but that was deleted for some reason. It might that been hacked. My new level is (don't laugh at this) 4. I don't play runescape that often.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Hey, I have a members account. I'd like to join. I share it with a friend though.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I would like to join as well. i have a lv 29 members account so i can get pure ess easily. I also have 30 woodcutting just in case the clan needs a wood cutter as well as a miner.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    hey guys im a runescape player

I have a lvl 39 f2p
    with lvl 50+cooking and fisher so i can get heaps of food and i ve been wildy lots

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Master Roxas: accepted
    Pokeplayer:accepted
    poketrainer2004:accepted
    cazcurou: accepted , just squeeze in some time in f2p worlds if you're able to

cool now all we need is a name , any ideas? Oh and a schedule

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Sounds pretty cool , but just in case , any others that want to put a vote on this one? If this one isnt a good name (I think it is) then we could vote for the name the PokeReapers

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • pokecommunity player killers

objection.gif

Sorry sweetie, but please, do not bypass the four rule limit in posts. Thank you. ^^

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I would like to join as well. i have a lv 29 members account so i can get pure ess easily. I also have 30 woodcutting just in case the clan needs a wood cutter as well as a miner.

Master Roxas: accepted
    Pokeplayer:accepted
    poketrainer2004:accepted
    cazcurou: accepted , just squeeze in some time in f2p worlds if you're able to

cool now all we need is a name , any ideas? Oh and a schedule
    My Runescape nick Is pt2k4...and i am now Lv 35

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back