• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOL... just wow... Part 2...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • https://youtube.com/watch?v=9G0c5rzEQOk

About a Minute into that video, is Trainer's Choice segment.

Since my last post about 2 other errors is older then a month, I'd rather not bump it, in fear of getting in trouble

This time, for those who don't wanna watch a minute of an episode for it...

Episode 373: Kyogre vs Groudon

"Trainers, which pokemon would be most effective against Plusle and Minun?"

Choices are Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip

Spoiler:

Anyone catch what the error in that is? =P

Spoiler:

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • I remember they had one where it they had a picture of a Sealeo and they said that it was a Nuzleaf, and somehow it was the best choice to battle an Electric Type.

Years
  • I like the Mudkip vs. Plusle/Minun mixup in the first part of the Groudon/Kyorge two-parter.

Blame those wacky Ground types from their evos. They're tricky and full of lies. Shifty eyes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Gotta love those OKAY TRAINERS parts of the episodes.

Because of them, I have learned of Arbok's evolving into Seviper and Mudkip's supereffectiveness against Plusle and Minun. Next thing you know, they'll be saying that Sharpedo evolves into Garchomp.

Wait...

Years
  • They'll be saying nuthin no more. Heh.

Although, the Nuzleaf vs. Camerupt one in "Candid Camerupt" was kinda amusing. I say "kinda" for good reason. heh.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Oh, they've made mistakes like that in the past.

It's sort of like how Johnny Arcade thought Alucard was Dracula's dad in Video Power.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xDD

Oh man, I think I remember that.
    Because I remember choosing Treecko, and going 'Oo Wtf?!' when they said it wasn't the correct answer.

Thats happened a couple times, and they might've all been the error-rific ones.. xD

I haven't caught any myself though..

Back