• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abnormal Stats Flygon?

Cross

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Yes, it's time for another one of my overstat Pokemon! Every now and then, in one of my Pokemon games, I get extremely lucky, and I have abnormally high stat's on one Pokemon, or IV's!

Previously, on a different forum, I shared with people my AMAZING Solrock.
    No glitches, no action replay, just plain and caught in Pokemon XD GOD! Now, here's the shock about it, the solrock gained 5-7 stats in attack EVERY level up, no EV training!
    The amazing Solrock alone had higher attack than an Adamant Groudon!
    Solrock.jpg

And yes, it did learn Explosion. xP

Well, now I've come to realize I have not an over stat Flygon, but rather over spread out stats.

It's stats are:
    Nature: Adamant
    Hp: 337
    Attack: 313
    Defense: 247
    Sp.Attack: 175
    Sp.Def: 231
    Speed: 279

So now I ask you, the people, is this overly high for a Flygon or perfectly normal?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • But... how do you expect people to tell if it's "over-stat" when you don't even post the IV and EV?

[Edit]
    I opened up a calculation tool on Pokedex.jp, and did some calculating... I'm assuming all the IV's are 31 (which is highly unlikely.)
    Thus, some values maybe be 'off'.
    IV/EV
    HP: 31/144
    ATT: 31/196
    DEF: 31/?
    S.AT: 31/?
    S.DF: 31/?
    AGI: 31?

OK.

Something definitely is wrong here.
    Even assuming that your Flygon has all 31's, it's impossible for it to get 247 defense, since according to your stats and nature, your Flygon needs 340 EV's to reach 337 HP and 313 AT, thus only leaving 170 EV left to use.

And even when putting 170 EV's into DEF, it's impossible for a Flygon to get 247 DEF (you get 238 with 31 DEF IV) in your case.

Thus, I assume it's a bug of some sort, or you used some sort of cheating/hacking device.

Last edited:
    Back