• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

superblaziken

i have shiny lugia lvl 100 hacked lvl 32 gengar not hacked lvl 93 machamp not hacked all of those are shiny here are some uber but not shiny manaphy phione groudon moltres zapdos giratina mespirt uxie azelf palkia and alot more these are lvl 100s mewto not hacked salamance not hacked molotic not hacked and thes are random pokemon that u might want blastoise blazkien empleon torttera infernape turtwig chimchar piplup espeon and like ever other pokemon just answer and tell me your friends code and name in pokemon
    my friends code 1718 9721 5052 and me name is matt the only pokemon that is hacked is lugia all the others arent ill be on my post waiting for a answer all day and ask if u want a pokeom and ill check if i have it

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    /headdesk/ Plz learn to type.

Anyway, I'll trade you a Deoxys for that Mewtwo.

Chris
    1976 6849 4152

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    You are not allowed to trade hacked Pokemon here.
    Please remove the Lugia from the post.

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    You STILL haven't removed the Lugia from your post.

superblaziken

i want ure deoxys but u might have to wait i have to wait for my bro becouase he put password on my rouders

chris are u there answer i need to tell u sumtin

i want ur deoxys answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

chirs add me to aim
    lucariowns

or msn [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I see you failed to remove Lugia from your list. Therefore I'm closing this thread, also, do not double/triple/quintuple post, it's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back