• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen trader help

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • you know the trader in mauville? he says he wont trade any more!My friend says he has better items the higher the trainer card.like the regi dolls

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2004
    i dont know... "flies to mauville"

EDIT: Please do not spam... refer to the Pokemon Community rules here and read them first to know what's acceptable in PC and what's not

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikoudi

Gameboy Helper
    Years
  • luppe999 said:
    i dont know... "flies to mauville"

Luppe999, if you don't know anything please do not post.

I think you may need to wait sometime. If that doesn't work then turn off the game and turn it back on or turn off the game and remove the game then put it back in and and turn it on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Once you get him after mixing records, you can only trade with him once. Once you trade with him, you have to mix recors again and hope he goes away and you get a different guy. Then keep mixing records until you get him again and then you'll be able to trade with him again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    billybob said:
    no, i used to be able to trade with him more.

Far as I know, if you started out yuor game and you had him in the corner of the PokeCenter in Mauville, you'l lbe able to trade with him a lot. Once you mix recors, it's one time trade nly.

Back