• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it worth battling

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
is survival mode worth beating I mean really I got to battle 37 and a Shejia comes out and I have nothing that can lay super effective moves on it infact what is it weak against I thought ice and pisyhic attacks. So I lost just by wonder guard now has anyone beaten it yet and if someone has was it worth it you know what do you get at the end?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
You get a lot of PokeCoupons (in the ten-thousand area, I think) and a piece of rare gear for beating all 100.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
yea what is it to also what is Sheinja weak against ah ruined my entire game not a move I had that could hurt it.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Thanks a lot for the info hated that Shinja also can you quick save and contiue to battle later?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Yeah, but if you quicksave you can't do anything else in the game except DS Battle Mode until you're finished in the colosseum.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
at Fifty you get a battle pass pattern. at 100 you get another Battle Pass pattern. don't recall the exact names, but this came from the guide book. I personally have found it easier earning stuff from Magma Colloseum.

Back