• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So who noticed Marina/Crystal on Episode10?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
Years
  • screenshot55qd6.png

She was on the back of the magazine dawn was reading

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • No, Dawn just called her a Pokemon Contest Coordinator, becasue Ash and Co. had never met Jimmy and Marina before.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Yeah, I noticed. They bring back Marina, one of the worst characters of all time, and yet refuse to acknowledge Mikuri's existence. What is wrong with them?

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Who is Mikrui? Jimmy? And why is Marina the worst characters of all time? She has every single pokemon except legendaries!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    1. Mikuri is Wallace. He was missing from the entire Hoenn arc. EDIT: Heh, I mispelled it. It's actually Mikuri, not Mikrui.
    2. Um, what? Where do you see that Marina has every single Pokemon?

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Marina? Isn't she from pokemon chrnoicles She was sooo Lame all she would do is act all prettyfull and do nothing hahaha! I lied but it seems that way.

Back