• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Community-Wide Hack?

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2008
I did not know where to post this, so I chose here, where people would most likely see it. Anyways, my idea is this: Anybody who is interested in helping could make a donation to the hack, and in the end it would be a hack that would include everyone's(who participates)ideas. Some people could make maps, and others could make scripts and sprites. I know that between all of the people here this would turn out to be a great hack. If anything like this was attempted though, it would have to be well organized and planned out. I am not asking for team members or anything, I just want to know what people think and if they would be interested. Thanks for your time!

dark navi

Elite Mapper
Years
I dont think this would work, some one would have to leead the project, to warp them and add al the scripts in.... to much work, that is what a team is for.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
It's true, sadly. Something like this would be too unorganized. People would be submitting things left and right, and eventually it would just fall apart. I don't mean to sound like a dream-crusher or anything, but a team would be much better. Just simply state that your open for suggestions when you make a thread about your hack.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
I WOULD join, I have a lot of ideas, can map a little, and if you need, I have (and make) many Pokémon fusions.^^
So if you really want to do this, I would join.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2008
I was not actually planning on doing this, at least not right now, because I do not feel that I have enough experience to do this. At a later time, if I decide to try this, I might PM you and ask.

Back