• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trainer Pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • I used to do Trainer Cards back in March, but if I get bored and nothing to do in the summer, then i'm gonna make some more Trainer Pixels (Sprites). These are the ones I have made today.

togetherbj3.png

And I made this version of Ash a few months ago.

character04oy3.png

Aciel

I choose U Pokachu!
    Years
  • nice sprites i really like them 10/10

Last edited:

Kolase

Your pile of happy coal.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2007
    Of the four posted, the Ash is the best in my opinion. The other three aren't bad, but they aren't necessarily great either. White is probably one the worst colors to work with, because if you make it too dark, it looks like too grey (and thus, the contrast is too great between the two colors), and if you make it too light, you can't tell the difference. I would try and add more shades of white to the jacket, to perhaps try and even out that contrasting. I also find it funny how the person is scratching his head.

The yellow sprite is just looks weird. You basically just head-switched, which isn't the best thing to do. If you're going to head-switch, at least try to change the expression on the face to match the body language, it makes the sprite much better that way.

As for the female trainer, probably the best of the those three. The dress could have used more shading, but other than it, it's pretty darn good. The hair shading is what bugs me the most though. It's just too square. Try to round out the shading.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    how u guys all draw em that good? u all mastas or u have a technique / program?
    l draw on paint with nothing but white and when l draw pixel
    lt gonna take like 2 hours least

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • I use paint, you just do pixel by pixel. I started off my pixel work on habbohotel alts and stuff, and thats how I started to do stuff like this.

Within the next week I may have more sprites up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back