• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma

Years
    This is where you can become an official member of team magma. If you have battled me before and beat me or battled me before and I think you are worthy then just message me here and I will see what I can do to make you a member of Team Magma.

I will be making banners and such and I guess we could kinda count this as a gym league so people can come and join us as often as they like.

We are all here to show our strength to fight others. I will personally teach each and everyone of you how to fight with skill and prediction so that one day we might actually make something out of our gameplaying selves.

If you are a member though, you must post here regularly. This is also where I post all of my videos from battles, if you record your videos and upload them to youtube I will put them in my first post and people can watch them if they like.

Here is a list of members we have so far:

ZERO LOVE
    Sir Beasty
    Shadowdragon
    Cakekun
    Anemos

And here are the records of all the members during this thread:

Ooka_100~14 wins/0 losses
    ZERO LOVE~1 wins/0 losses
    Sir Beasty~28 wins/4 losses
    Shadowdragon~0 wins/0 losses
    Cakekun~0 wins/0 losses
    Anemos~1 wins/0 losses

These are our allied clans:
    Lakeland Gym
    Eon Isle Battle Stadium
    Redemption Gym
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Death Reaper's Wi-Fi Battle Clan Status:defeated
    Team Aqua Satus:defeated
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
    No hacked or cheated pokemon AT ALL!!!
    No evasive moves or accurace effecting
    No evsiveness berries
    No one hit ko moves
    No hax items
    No ubers
    Species and Sleep clause

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude, you PMed me once before to battle you, but never responde to my request for..some reason..

Anyways, I would be interested in joining. Umm, is this like, a clan, or just a club where we hook up and battle other members?

PM me. (Again xD)

Years
    Wow I didn't think I would get this many posts, okay first shinybreloom, yes you can definatly join. Next master over all, I have tried to battle you before and you disconnected on me. Next murderface, sorry if I never battled you, I will get back on in a couple of hours and I'll battle people I haven't battled yet that want to join. ZERO LOVE, yeah, you can join. I will be making banners(kinda). They will probably look like the ones in the gym threads. I would appreciate it if everybody would use one although you don't have to. Also this is kinda like a "clan". But it's also like a battling club. So you could consider it either.

So far here is who I have to battle:

garra_of_the_desert(don't know if you want to join)
    Master.Over.All(but only if you don't disconnect again)
    Murderface
    BigWolf

I'll post the people who have already joined in the first post.

Years
    Sir Beasty is in. I will have the battles with the other two of you now. I have to add your friend codes and will be on short after, rellyms your after master over all since he was here first.

Back