• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May vs. Dawn--Who's Better

Who's Better ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • A battle can be between anything. But today we're focusing on the Pokemon anime and two powerful Trainers (In their own right)May and Dawn. So, who's better ? Right now, I like Dawn, since I haven't seen May since the end of the Battle Frontier and Dawn's seems better

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • ooooooh this is hard i like may cuz she has eevee squirtle bulbasuar but i like dawn cuz of buneary piplup and pachirisu

hmmm...i like them both equally lol but if dawn were to get an eevee shed be my fav

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Hikari is hot <33

May is absolutely disgusting.

Even though Hikari is 10 years old, she'll always have a special place in my heart.

Years
  • I'll have to go with Dawn. Because of May, that little... thing was brought to the anime. I shall never forgive her.

Dawn didn't bring any useless or annoying characters with her, so I like her. xD

Plus, she's just more entertaining than May ever was.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • I'll have to go with Dawn. Because of May, that little... thing was brought to the anime. I shall never forgive her.

Dawn didn't bring any useless or annoying characters with her, so I like her. xD

Plus, she's just more entertaining than May ever was.

oh yah i forgot may had to bring her little bro with her now im thinking of going on dawns side lol

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    i think Dawn looks awesome, though with May i didnt like that much, especially her little bro.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • May 100%!

She was first. And Dawn is pretty much just a clone of her. But people act like Dawn is the most perfect thing. Plus..Dawn is pissing me off because she is getting way too much spotlight.

May. Always May. <33

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • I like Dawn's outfit, but the outfit can do without her. May had a cute, practical outfit with pants. Dawn wears a little tiny, itty-bitty skirt. May wears pants. Dawn is clone of May, May is a clone of Misty. Therefor, I like Misty better. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    I don't like Dawn's hat...
    Plus, May is very hot in some perspectives, for a Anime girl..
    So, May's better.

Waaaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I prefer Dawn. She is more cute and adorable. However, I don't like that she already caught 4 Pokemon. ~

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Well, the reason why I don't like May anymore: HER VOICE !

In the Battle Frontier, they made May sound like a mom, making her older than she seems, but Dawn's voice was high when I first heard, but now I'm used to it

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I like Dawn's outfit, but the outfit can do without her. May had a cute, practical outfit with pants. Dawn wears a little tiny, itty-bitty skirt. May wears pants. Dawn is clone of May, May is a clone of Misty. Therefor, I like Misty better. =)

Agreed, Misty 100%...xD
    Well, I prefer Dawn, May isn't appealing as Sapphire in The Pokemon Manga,
    Even though Miss Berlitz isn't much appealing as Dawn..BUT THIS IS THE POKEMON TV AND MOVIES FORUm, So yeah, I choose Dawn not because she's hot cause she's the 1st Complanion of Ash who loves battling AND Loves Contest
    Well I dunno about teh 1st one but She's great at battling, May is just a Contest Girl

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back