• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ęℓαчиıı's Doodle Thread

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
  • Ęℓαчиıı'š дят Ðυмρ

Hey there, PokéCommunity!

It's me, Elaynii, and I'm bringing back my old concept art thread! This time, it's gonna be bigger and better than ever. Let me go ahead and state this, just because I MAY not use some of these designs does NOT give you the right to take them as your own. I worked hard to think of these designs and Fakémon, so, please don't use them without my permission! I am revamping some of the old sketches, and I may end up posting some fully colored work. As I have stated on previously, these are CONCEPTS and the may be revamped or even discarded. Don't get your hopes up, especially if you like a design, it may or may not stay. Now, on to the showcase! For now, I'll leave you all with this, while I'm doing some revamping.

Team Triodrax Female Grunt
    Spoiler:

Description: This is the female grunt for Ironed Heart. As you can see, these devious females use their "charm" to escape from precarious situations and will often use their mind games to elude the hero. The Grunts' use Dark/Poison/Ghost types and are usually seen wandering around at night, causing trouble. Will you be able to see through their tricks or fall victim to their pranks?

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Great. I love Naruto and will be looking forward to seeing what you draw! :)

Keep up the good work...

~Pro~

P.S. - By the way, who is the Anrui character?

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
  • Do I get to revive my own thread? o3o

Anyways, this is a small sketch/color of the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze. I'm pretty proud of the Rasengan! I resketched, inked, and colored in Photoshop CS4.

Spoiler:

Ęℓαчиıı

Years
  • Sorry for the double post and the thread revival, but, I've been doing some sketches again.

Here are some Fakémon sketches for my Ironed Heart fan game that's in development. If you're curious to see it, just follow this link!

Spoiler:

Here is another piece that I completed today...

Spoiler:

Back