• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

: ❛a tragic comedy.❜

a tragic comedy.

It's been a while since I've been consistently making graphics. I'll try and keep this thread recent enough.

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
    CT; I'm completely addiced to the second one.
    * stares *

Ahem. The first one is a bit unclear, since the render completely blends in with the background, you should give it more depth.

I have absolutely nothing to say about the second. It's great.
    ;3

Third one is simple. But that's the way it was meant to be, so I'm not critisizing it.

I love the light in the fourth one, buutt, that person his body completely disappeared with the BG.
    .. did he had a body to start with, anyway >.>.

Fifth one is awesome, except that the left side, next to the render, is empty compared to the right side.

Sixth one is, um...Abstract ? Myeah, the right upper corner differs from the rest. I doesn't have any of those...sparkles... that the other sides have.

Se7en; the render is a bit small, and I'm not too fond of the text colors, but it fits in a strange way.

8. Only thing I really have to say is the emptiness on the sides, plus, the fire in the right upper part is suddenly 'cut off'.

Nine; I don't get the colors, and the circles also seem off. But you seem to have a strange style - + the fact that I only just began with designing graphics ;s. -

Tenth one. I don't know about the effect, there seemed to be too much, making it a bit busy.

And then, the last. I love the effects, The text placement is cool, the only thing bothering me is the brush that goes through the text, I think it would be better without it.

I forgot to say; please keep making graphics. (:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Great as always CT. Great as always.

I'm pretty much in love with all your work, and I like how the colors flow together and how some of them stand out.

I'll pick this one for example.
    I like how it merges into the background nicely.

Keep up the great work!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    here's the post you've been so eagerly awaiting
    I'm only going to comment on your latest update cause your first post has so many older pieces, which despite being awesome, I think you know my feelings on most of them. I might be back later for the big one.

First of all, profile pieces are hot. The second one, space sorta themed one is looking a bit low in quality, particularly the stars and flare type things. Reduce Noise is your friend, then sharpen that baby up. Also, the stars kinda cut off at the bottom, which may have been done to allow for profile buttons etc, but as a graphic it looks dodge.

The last reddish tag is made, but you need to add some serious dynamic lighting to make the whole thing pop and be awesome. DAMN AWESOME!
    Grab a black soft brush and brush all around the outsides of the tag, basically anywhere you want to be darker/shadows etc and then lower the opacity til it looks good. Also add some soft brushing on Linear Dodge and Colour Dodge to bring out parts of the focal and define a clear light source.
    Besides that, the colours and effects are beast.

THANKKSSS for the comments moments, really preciate it. <3

Anyway, my next set of tags will all be gifts for the following people:
    CME, Gummy, Loki, Munna, vVintage, Josephine, Michael Allison Is Not I, Dukey, Ezzo, Rowan and Cherii.

And of course I'll make you one moments. XD
    Ima send the gift to each of them along with a message saying: "I made this graphic for you. I miss you bb come back to me."

Assuming I won't scare them from ever coming back to G&P, hopefully I can get them all to come back.
    WISH ME LUCK!

For Josephine:
    I made this graphic for you. I miss you bb come back to me.

I pentooled a bit.

For CME:
    I made this graphic for you. I miss you bb come back to me.

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I've always been a fan of yours and still am. Great work, my favorite is probably this one:

Keep it up.

Back