• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Cards [custom trainer sprites]

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    All right guys this is related to the trainer cards [request] thread I will be helping Goten Shy and co. with custom trainer sprites for the cards if you want a custom trainer sprite for your requested card post it there then post it over here and I will try to get it to ya as soon as possible. and I did get permision from Casty so I'm not just doing this on my own.

here's an example of what I'll do I did this one by accident it was supposed to be Junichi's; the second one is mine.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    DarKNezZ said:
    can i plz have a steven with a cape(jacket) like lance do/did and with a masterball in his hand, and a Absol almost around him...
    all right I'm on it I should have it later today maybe tomorrow.

edit: here you go it's done.

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Polite Request for a Trainer Card here... I'll give you the complete specs (if possible, if not I'll be happy with something that comes close :-) )

Trainer No: 43721

Thor | Toothache

Trainer Image: Male Pkmn Ranger

A Happy Guy
    Adopted Pokemon: Hypno
    Fave Pkmn Type: Electric/Flying
    Ideal Pokemon Squad: Zapdos, Skarmory, Tauros, Scyther, Golem, Articuno

Hope I'm not being too demanding. ^^

Thanks in advance

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Toothache said:
    Polite Request for a Trainer Card here... I'll give you the complete specs (if possible, if not I'll be happy with something that comes close :-) )

Trainer No: 43721

Thor | Toothache

Trainer Image: Male Pkmn Ranger

A Happy Guy
    Adopted Pokemon: Hypno
    Fave Pkmn Type: Electric/Flying
    Ideal Pokemon Squad: Zapdos, Skarmory, Tauros, Scyther, Golem, Articuno

Hope I'm not being too demanding. ^^

Thanks in advance

NO REQUESTS HERE! People, We have our Requests thread! Cant ya read the title of this thread?
    *feels sad by beeing rude*

DarKNezZ

Jedi Knight DarKNezZ
    Years
    WoW it is sooo cool, can i have a orther 1 to?? it should be like this=
    the team magma leader, with two jedi swords... 1 in each hand...
    PS you RoX i give them 10/10

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    DarKNezZ said:
    WoW it is sooo cool, can i have a orther 1 to?? it should be like this=
    the team magma leader, with two jedi swords... 1 in each hand...
    PS you RoX i give them 10/10
    Why thank yous :D . I'll get right on that. I'll try my best to do any sprite you want I can also recolor some pokemon sprites [maybe]

edit: I hope I did it right I was trying to figure out how to do the one in his left hand but ended up doing that hope I got them the right color.

Last edited:

Blazken56842

ThePokemonPimp
    Years
    I have a request for a trainer card.
    Can I have one with the starting boy with black hair and a red and black headband With a red shirt and black pants
    A pokemon a holacholic
    My adopted pokemon is Latias
    Fav pokemon fire and flying
    My lineup pokemon are Blazken,Swampert,Sceptile,Gourdon,Latios and Rayquaza

Thanks you can send it to Blazken56842

Years
    Well I have a sprite here but it needs to be changed so it can go on a trainer card. It needs to be bigger I think and to be transparent, not white around it. I made it with paint so I don't think its too bad.

Trainer Cards [custom trainer sprites]

Blazken56842

ThePokemonPimp
    Years
    Jinona said:
    All right guys this is related to the trainer cards [request] thread I will be helping Goten Shy and co. with custom trainer sprites for the cards if you want a custom trainer sprite for your requested card post it there then post it over here and I will try to get it to ya as soon as possible. and I did get permision from Casty so I'm not just doing this on my own.

here's an example of what I'll do I did this one by accident it was supposed to be Junichi's; the second one is mine.

HI. I'm new here and I was wondering if you could make me a trainer card.
    Please beacuse everywhere else I went to they kept taking me to this thing about pikachu die.

If you can send me one I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    I would like my trainer to be the starting boy trainer with ablack hair,red thing that goes on his head,red shirt,black pants,and red and black shoes

Then my adopted pokemon is Ivysaur
    Then my favorite type of pokemon are fire and water
    Then my starting pokemon are Swampert,Blazken,Secptile,Latios,Gourdon(don't know if that is how you spell it),and Corsala

Last edited:

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Blazken56842 said:
    HI. I'm new here and I was wondering if you could make me a trainer card.
    Please beacuse everywhere else I went to they kept taking me to this thing about pikachu die.
    If you can send me one I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    I would like my trainer to be the starting boy trainer with ablack hair,red thing that goes on his head,red shirt,black pants,and red and black shoes
    Then my adopted pokemon is Ivysaur
    Then my favorite type of pokemon are fire and water
    Then my starting pokemon are Swampert,Blazken,Secptile,Latios,Gorudon(don't know if that is how you spell it),and Corsala
    All ryighty guys I'm trying to be nice but pleez if you read my first post it quite clearly says that I will only do custom trainer sprites sadly to say I can't do actual cards so yes Blazken56842 I can do the trainer for the card but I can't do the rest

Zeo

Moron
    Years
    Jinona said:
    All ryighty guys I'm trying to be nice but pleez if you read my first post it quite clearly says that I will only do custom trainer sprites sadly to say I can't do actual cards so yes Blazken56842 I can do the trainer for the card but I can't do the rest

You tell im'!

also. I can edit trainer sprites so if ya want I can help you with this

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Zeo said:
    You tell im'!

also. I can edit trainer sprites so if ya want I can help you with this
    thank you I think I can handle this so far I'll tell you if I need your help okieday?

edit: here's some more sprites the first one is for Blazken, personally like the second one alot, oh and if you use my sprites pleez remember to give credit.

Last edited:

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Could u get me a white guy w/ a red headband? Mayb a couple so i can pick which 1 i like the best. Thanz!

B.Coen

The Next Legend
    Years
    hey i was wondering if you could clean up the sprite on my card

please and thanx

nova

can i have a black charizard(see attachment)behind team magma leader holding a masterball in 1 hand?

Back