• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    [TSV]

IGN: Karl

FC: 1461-7119-2050

Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

Game Version: Y

Availability: Tues. 6pm-8pm, Thurs. 1pm-3pm, Sat. 6:30am-8:45am.

PLEASE LOOK AT MY TIMEZONE BEFORE REQUESTING SO WE CAN GET THIS DONE IN AN ORDERLY FASHION, THESE ARE HARD TIMES AS MOST OF MY OTHER TIME WILL BE FOR SCHOOLWORK.

While any tips are always appreciated any addition to my breeding stock would be nice like some good natured Egg moved KB mons with good to perfect IVs. Helps me while I work on breeding projects for this Gen
    Thanks and if you need a TSV check, PM me and I'll see if I'm available.

Please try and provide all info requested
    -IGN: Blank

-FC: 0000-0000-0000 (especially if you have multiple I need to know which to add so I don't waste yours or mine's time)

-Nickname: (If none is required please indicate such)

-Location: (If specific location is asked I ask of you to please pre-hatch since any place outside Lumiose City takes a considerably more time to hatch)

Last edited:
    Back