• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shrty55 and Pokemonchampion2k4's Egg adoption and sprite request

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    Pokechamp and i have made this thread for you pleasure, eggs are not ready but we do take requests so lets have them and dont forget to give us rep and credit for the sprites thank you

here are some i did for fun and are now up for adoption i only have one of eachh so when there gone there gone

hope you like them

Last edited:

shrty55

Years
    hey ill let you adopt one of them but not all ok dont be a greedy humbug lol and dont forget to give us credit and rep k

Last edited:

shrty55

Years
    um shure but post them all in the first 2 threads not in anyonthers and plz dont post the pokemon from stratch in here only fusions and such k thnx

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Well I'm just wanting them to display them on my siggy page..is it okay if I display them all on my siggy page? It's not exactly ADOPTING..>.> I'll give you full credit I promise.

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    noo I mean shrty55's. ^.^ See..I put them on my siggy page! *points to the espeon in her sig* Just click on it and then it should be under "other ones" or "even more other ones" >.>;; that's what I want to do with them.

Back