• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another small Pokémon GO update is coming

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Was hoping this be trading, but it sounds neat. The egg idea sounded good, because I thought each Pokemon was going to have a unique egg like the anime. I guess it's just a color for each walking range then?

Kind of funny that they justify it by Willow saying he discovered this recently. How's that make sense? He looked at eggs all this time and didn't notice they had different colors?

Must be colorblind {XD}

The rest of the updates fine I suppose. Hope that as you brought up, there is a chance for future plans to be in the data. So I wonder if we will see anything new there.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Just cosmetics.

Let us send one egg per day to the professor and give them a pattern based on walking distance and color based on the type of pokemon inside. Basically just a hammer to smash some eggs would be nice, i am getting sick of the amounts of 5km eggs i get.

Oh, and, this time its just about the pattern.
Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have different patterns depending on the distance required to hatch them.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
Undocumented change: it looks like if a Pokémon you're trying to catch flees from you, you still pick up +25 experience.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Is the egg pattern determined before or after a pokestop spin?

I am teally hoping to get more enlightenment if eggs coming out of certain poke stops are influenced by certain factors or even pre-determined via certain algorithm.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Where will the type icons be? Over the word type or in the top left corner over the animation?
To be honest I don't think I'd like for them to cover the animation.

Back