• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon GO to support ARKit on iOS devices

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
I play it on my iPhone 5S and upgrading to 6 end of the year when my contract is up for an upgrade. This interests me greatly as the fact that the Pokémon never really took to where it was sitting pulled me out of the experience. I haven't used AR mode on the app for months. Probably not since about August/September. This will definitely make me more likely to use it again if it's implemented well.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sometimes I love Apple, this is one of these times.

I know GO is dropping in popularity, as you don't hear many people talk about it anymore, but I know tons of people still play it on the downlow, and I think this will definitely draw more people to it. I'm pretty hyped for these upgrades.

Now I'm just gonna wait for an AR Yugioh game, and I am set.

Back