• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#4 - Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Photograph of the Fortnight

Theme: Youth
What represents youth to you? Maybe a fountain, maybe a child, maybe a baby? Whatever you like, but as long as it is representative of youth!

By the way, this has been extended to the 21st.

Rules

★ Limit: one entry per person.
★ Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
★ Your entry cannot be edited (with any photo editing program) besides brightening and contrasting it and of course cropping/resizing. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of whether you have enhanced your photo too much, if ever it should come into question.
★ It is a requirement to post a link to the original photo before it was edited - and if your image is over 800px x 800px, then just provide a link to the original and the edited.
★ You may change your entry after you have submitted once. Only, of course, before the deadline.
★ You may not enter if you chose the theme.
★ No voting for yourself.
★ You must state when you took the photo (it can be any time up to a month before the entry period).*

Good luck!

*Not compulsory, but recommended.

Last edited:

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
youthptw.png

My photography isn't great, but I'll give this a go.~

Cuddly toys I managed to save from my mother's "You're getting too old for these kind of things" rampage. They now sit on the top of my wardrobe, sadly gathering dust.

Original.

Years
Can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

One_Ring_To_Rule_Them_All_by_alinthea.jpg

One Ring, Daddy?
When I was younger, I loved the LOTR books. They were so amazing to me and have shaped my likes to this very day. When the films were brought out, my mother and father both decided to buy me a silver version of the ring, since silver looks better on me than gold.
I still have this ring to the day and it was bought about 7-8 years ago now.

This ring, for me, defines my childhood :3 [/soppy]

PLEASE NOTE: This wasn't edited in anyway AT ALL. I simply played with the flash gun settings and my cameras shutter speed.
Camera Specs
Shutter Speed:1/60 second
Aperture:F/5.3
Focal Length:36 mm
ISO Speed:200

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Spoiler:

You may think this doesn't represent youth. But to me it does. It represents healthiness and happiness. Being happy and content is healthy and youthful in it's own way too. So my dog represents this. (Hopefully)

I took this awhile back so I don't clearly remember the exact moment; but if I can faintly recall, I took this photo about the end of 2009 - start of 2010. Also, this photo was not edited in any way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back