• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: PokéCommunity Daily’s Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Review

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
Lillie was my favorite part of Sun and Moon, and I'm disappointed to hear that she won't be receiving as much focus in UltraSun and UltraMoon as she did in Sun and Moon. I was actually hoping to see more of her in UltraSun and UltraMoon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Lillie was my favorite part of Sun and Moon, and I'm disappointed to hear that she won't be receiving as much focus in UltraSun and UltraMoon as she did in Sun and Moon. I was actually hoping to see more of her in UltraSun and UltraMoon.

Having played them, I can verify this. Imo SM handled the whole Lusamine family part of the story far better than USUM did...

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Lillie still basically did nothing and remains the worse character in the games in my opinion. Should have just removed her completely.

As for the rest of the game, i like it quite a lot. I wish they didn't made it harder though. I had to trade Rowlet over, train it almost to level 100 and sent it back as a fully evolved Decidueye. I would have most likely struggled if i did not do that.

Back