• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#80 Voting

Signature of the Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    SotW#80 – Freestyle {voting}

Rules:

• [*] You may only vote once.
      [*] Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
      [*] Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.

Abnegation
    #80 Voting

Kaori
    #80 Voting

Ezzo!
    #80 Voting

Hack Mew
    #80 Voting

Dukey
    #80 Voting

Jesus of Suburbia
    #80 Voting

Angela
    #80 Voting

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Ezzo gets my vote for originality, skill needed and for doing an abstract tag. If it was based on concept alone his would smash all out of the competition due to creating his render in C4D which is not that easy. But he also did amazingly on the colours and effects and such. None of them got even close to rivalling it really...

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I voted for Kaori's. :)

I just love that pen tooling, and I just love that banner, it has strong good looking colours! :D

After Kaori comes Abnegation, omg I just love it! <3

Back