• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A drawing of mine

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    This is something I did..... yesterday morning. I'm now in the mood to do realistic pokemon but I digress. It was all done in standard pencil.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • omfg! YOUR ART WORK IS FULL OF ****ING FAIL!!!!!!

GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY BE FORCED TO ACCEPT THAT **** AS ARTWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Bob rules all.... and you are gay!

I think her artwork is pretty good.

What classes are you taking at school Kirozane?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I think his artwork is pretty good.

What classes are you taking at school Kirozane?

I'm a "she/her/female" for the record.

I took drawing 2 last semester, but due to the stressing of it all, I am taking painting and ceramics this semester.I KINDA consider myself someone who taught herself to draw. Kind of being the emphasized key word here.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'm a "she/her/female" for the record.

I took drawing 2 last semester, but due to the stressing of it all, I am taking painting and ceramics this semester.I KINDA consider myself someone who taught herself to draw. Kind of being the emphasized key word here.

Oh my bad I tend to forget and read the gender of the person. ^^;

That's something that I'd like to learn in Figure Drawing though since it looks like it has potential.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Oh my bad I tend to forget and read the gender of the person. ^^;

That's something that I'd like to learn in Figure Drawing though since it looks like it has potential.

I can't draw people. That's all I know. I've been trying for years. Just doesn't work. Animals are my forte. Thanks. I hope I can at least get better there.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • ^^ pretty nice!
    I'd be interested to see you drawing from life, people or animals (i know you said you don't like drawing people so much, but it's all pretty much the same skill, so i w ouldn't give up if i were you :3)
    Go to a zoo and sit and draw draw draw! I'd really be interested to see how it all turned out. It'll be difficult becuase real-life models move, so you'd have to learn to get the real esscence of the way the animal/person is standing quickly. You'll learn to see the important bits that define hwo the rest looks. It might not make sense now, but i hope you choose to do this, it would make sense if you tried it, and i'm sure it'd help you.

Also, since you'd be at the zoo drawing the animals, peopel would be there, so if you felt up to it, you could draw some who were distracted by the animals without them noticing ;)~

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    haha, I think pokemon wouldnt be pokemon if all the creatures looked so realistic.

nice pic though o.o

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    lol good point. Thanks. If it were scanned I'd put up my small-ish headed Raikou.

Mow Lawns

Rick James
    Years
    • Ak
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Your shading was a little rough on it, might want to try to clean that up. Other than that it's really good.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Fianlly someone highlights my problem. Thank you both.

Back