• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A drawing of my current obsession:3

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    So a just recently became a fan of the anime called Lucky Star.
    Once I become a fan of something, I must draw it! So I drew my favorite character Akira.
    A drawing of my current obsession:3

I'm a little rusty, so let me know what needs to be fixed, and I'll try and fix it!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I love Lucky Star. :3 I really like your drawing too, even though Akira's a little sadistic, you drew her pretty accurately. Only gripe is that she seems a little elongated vertically, but other than that, it's great.

Love the semi-irked expression, cute~ Cx

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I really like the picture, but I think you need to fix one thing - the line under the eyes makes it seem like the person is tired. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Good job!^^

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I think that was idea. ^^; From what I can tell, Stardust-chan used her sig as a reference, plus Akira (the character) tends to have crows feet anyway. xP

But yeah, aside from what I mentioned earlier, it's good. Are you gonna be drawing the rest of the cast?

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    Wow, thats a nice accurate drawing,

It does seem a bit elongated vertically, what did you use to colour this? i think a bit of shadows could be added to this, like you see in your signature she has shadows in her hair, i think that could add a bit more depth to you art.

Back