• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Gamer's Graphics

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
Years
  • ~*A Gamer's Graphics*~

KLONOA WORKS's gallery of signatures.

Hi, and welcome to A Gamer's Graphics. This is where you can see all of the signatures I've made.

Here we go!

testpz.png

My first attempt.

testfinished.png

A reworked version of the first one.

tailsdoll12.png

Made for someone outside of PC

guntzsig.png

Again, made for someone outside of PC.

pikasig.png

I was bored.

Now the following four banners are support banners for another site. PLEASE DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM.

Spoiler:

That's all for now!

EDIT: Just so you know, I'm an amateur at graphics. If you're looking for professional graphics, PLEASE go somewhere else.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • They have a lot to be desired. :[

Start by finding some good quality renders. Places like PlanetRenders and AnimeRender are great to start. Your current renders are 2D and very LQ. In banners, you look for dimension.

Download c4ds and set them on different layer modes. That's key to my style of graphics. I use a lot of c4ds in my work. They add light, cool looking streaks, and flow to your banner. Find them at deviantART and Planet Renders, and even google. You've gotta stop googling backgrounds and just slapping them behind a render. :[

Text is awful. All of them are the same font. >_> Make them follow the style of the banner somehow. Don't add those colored strokes.

You use GIMP / PS right?

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
  • They have a lot to be desired. :[

Start by finding some good quality renders. Places like PlanetRenders and AnimeRender are great to start. Your current renders are 2D and very LQ. In banners, you look for dimension.

Download c4ds and set them on different layer modes. That's key to my style of graphics. I use a lot of c4ds in my work. They add light, cool looking streaks, and flow to your banner. Find them at deviantART and Planet Renders, and even google. You've gotta stop googling backgrounds and just slapping them behind a render. :[

Text is awful. All of them are the same font. >_> Make them follow the style of the banner somehow. Don't add those colored strokes.

You use GIMP / PS right?
    Nope, I use Paint.NET.

I'm an amateur at this, so they aren't THAT impressive.

Spoiler:

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • Nope, I use Paint.NET.

I'm an amateur at this, so they aren't THAT impressive.

Spoiler:
    You should not use that program for anything, its really crappy =]
    Use photoshop. I have a link of a Photoshop CS4 Portable version.

*portable means you dont have to install, all you do is download, extract on desktop and double click Photoshop and it will work like a charm*

Want it? If you do PM me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I would say these signatures are cool if you're not really serious about GFX and just want a signature while you browse the forums.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Stop spamming this gallery with side conversations and criticism that isn't even remotely helpful. Sorry, just ignore all this Klonoa.

Back