• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Years
  • Talk about Star Wars. Please.

Your favorite movie. What color lightsaber you'd have. What you think Episode 8 will be about. Darth Jar Jar. What Jawas look like under their hoods. If Ewoks killed and ate stormtroopers at the end of RotJ.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • What did everyone think of Rogue One? The idea if stand-alone movies over the saga/trilogies was one I was keen to see. Rogue One was brilliant.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • As part of my username suggests, I am a big fan of Star Wars. I have watched all of the movies, I have even watched both Star Wars Clone Wars and Star Wars The Clone Wars, read and own a number of the books, have a number of card and board games, played a number of video games, and I even have a Darth Vader Christmas ornament. Now here are some my favorites by certain category:

Favorite movie: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    Favorite book: Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction: A novel of the Old Republic
    Favorite Republic Commando Squad: Delta
    Favorite Lightsaber Color: Blue
    Favorite Video Game: Star Wars Empire at War
    Favorite Species: Twi'leks
    Favorite Force Faction: Sith
    Favorite war: The Clone Wars
    Favorite Sith Lord: three way tie between Darth Vader, Darth Revan, and Darth Maul

Years
  • What did everyone think of Rogue One? The idea if stand-alone movies over the saga/trilogies was one I was keen to see. Rogue One was brilliant.

It was good, but I'm worried about this Han Solo movie thing. Like, especially how they cast someone who doesn't even look like Harrison Ford. But I'm spoiled because I saw a movie with an actor who plays a younger version of Ford and it's eerily spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • I have not yet read any of the novels, I am not sure where I would start.
    My favourite movie is Empire Strikes Back, followed by the Force Awakens. Ands my lightsaber would be purple.
    It was good, but I'm worried about this Han Solo movie thing. Like, especially how they cast someone who doesn't even look like Harrison Ford. But I'm spoiled because I saw a movie with an actor who plays a younger version of Ford and it's eerily spot on.

I agree, I'm not sold on the actor picked to play Han.

Did everyone see this? Speculation on the title of the last movie in the current trilogy, I think they are on to something.
    Spoiler:

Back