• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add Me, IM Me, Battle Me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2014
    Here are my conditions of battling:

1. I will only battle people with pokemon levels 35-45.
    2. Have up to 7 badges, no more then that. People keep asking why, because when people IM me saying they finished the game, they obviously went to the Pal Park and have pokemon from there. Pokemon that usually have egg moves and ones that i cant get now, so how fair is that?
    3. You must IM me or i wont battle you, easier to coordinate.
    4. I will do a double/single at 50 or 100 battle as long as you're pokemon are at that range (35-45) offline.

Name: Jay
    Friend Code - 4639 5427 0090
    AIM: ZOMG J

Name: Phil
    Friend Code: 0129 8271 3922
    AIM: Pup122

**Please add me and Phil, we are both looking for people to battle, if you're good we will keep you on. Must IM me first before i add you.**

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Level doesn't matter. Wi-Fi enables lv50 or lv100 for all. If you see me online MSN or AIM, I'll battle.

Back