• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aetheon Spriting Inc.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
  • This is a spriting inc.We take requests.Send application thru PM to me.Send 5 of your best sprites.Thank you.

BTW only the best get accepted.

Carlito-san

Years
  • i have a Rep.People know my work.You know what?I dont think you are a spriting god.

Carlito-san

Years
  • You are just a n00b.I took a break from spriting,but I'm coming back,and better than ever.You're sprites are just not "God"Status.
    pkrs148.png

798797.png

00r.png

pkrs254.gif

pkrs315.png

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • your first one is to big to be a sprite but the chaos are ok sprites are 64x64 your call me a noob haha did u look at my sprites?

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • Dude, PC2K4 I LOOOOOVE the beast boy sprite ya made.
    And P_V i really like that chikorita/pikachu.
    but stevo, i thought ya had a thread of ur own to take care of.
    it'll kinda be hard, but ur choice
    I'll request once you guys get stufff together.
    hey, billybob. what happened to Sky Pillar? No one comes anymore.
    and i thought u were with pynfan and Rayquaza freak or whoever it was that was obsessed with avril lavigne

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah I do, but not many people have been requesting lately si meh. But I did say I will only try it out. If I like it I will keep at it ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back