• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akiko's Art!

~Akiko

<3
Years
  • I just learned how to use straight and curved lines to make the outline appear very neat.

I just did an outline of a picture I found real quick to test it out and it came out alright.

http://akikosasakichan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3k311s

Now, I'm working on something else and I plan on coloring it though I don't know when it will be finished. :P

Also, does anyone have any good tutorials on how to color anime characters?

Years
  • Hey, is it okay if you just post 3 more drawings? I wanted to merge this with the drawing display thread, but it looks like you're going to make a gallery. Also, for coloring, there's plenty of tutorials on deviantart. ^..^

~Akiko

<3
    Years
  • Ah I will post them up when I get chance, I'm working on a few but I'm in college so it's hard to get them done. :P

Back