• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] ALPHABET POKEMON CHALLENGE

Robotsnake20

Robot-Snake-20
Years
The alphabet-mon Challenge
Challenge: Beating the game by only using pokemon that start with a random letter

Rules:
#1 You will need a random letter either picked by you or a random letter generator (lets use B as an Example)
#2 You can only catch or evolve that start with the letter your using (This means pokemon like: Baltoy or Beartic I could use)
#2a For pokemon that evolve into a pokemon that starts with the letter you using, you must evolve them first before using them for anything (For example Beartic starts with the letter B, I can not use Cubchoo in till I evolve it into Beartic)
#3 Pokemon can be used in anyway HM slave, ETC can be used, as long as they apply by the roles above
#4 You will know when the challenge is complete when you have beaten the game without catching or using any pokemon that does not start with the letter being use
#5 This Challenge can be done in ever main pokemon game, From red and blue to sword and shield

Last and not least
Have fun :D ! ! !
Feel free to post how you do in the comments below

Panda280

Panda280
Years
W challenge Pokemon Ruby
+Possible Pokemon
Spoiler:

Whismur, Wingull, Wurmple, Wobuffet
Spoiler:

Wailmer, Whiscash, Weezing