• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] An artsy thread

Years
  • Which tools do you use for your art?
    I use Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop as programs and I use a Wacom Intuos Pro as a tablet and for my backup tablet I use a Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch. :)

New schoolproject! I'm busy with a game for mostly elderly people. We're making a cardgame about storytelling and the game focuses on communication. We talked with elderly people and a lot think it's frustrating that grandkids and sometimes their kids are always on their phone. So we wanted to make a game without technology. Just fun and physical communication.
    So each player gets some cards and on their turn they have to play a card and make a sentence or more sentences which tells the story. Each player also gets achievements to achieve in the game. The more achievements the player achieves, the more points they get. The player with the most points win. It's simple, but fun.

Here is a card for the game I wanted to show:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • A character design for an assignment for school.
    Spoiler:

The text says that his name is Max, he is eleven years old and he's a boy. It also says that Max wants to be a pilot when he grows up. Now that he's still young he daydreams a lot and in his fantasy he explores his fantasy together with his plushie, Dinny.

(i'll be making a charactersheet for Dinny too! ;D )

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • He has a strong ambition as this boy. What he did for so many years just great. And he really use his house as a ballon airship, which was kinda unique.

I bet this boy has the same thing as him.

Back