• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/ Manga crossover...just for fun

Years
    If the anime characters were to meet the Adventures/ Special characters, how do you think they'd interact. I think:

Red + Ash: They'd fight at first (due to the fact that both of their egos are kinda big), but would probably end up being friends.
    Green/ Blue + Gary: I don't really think they'd get along very well, but I think Gary became too mature at the end of the Johto arc to get into any more fights.
    The Professor Oaks: I really have no idea.
    The Brocks: They'd probably get along okay. Manga doesn't have a personality, so I can't really decide.
    The Misties: Same as Red and Ash.
    The Surges: I don't think they'd be rivals, but I think their egos would get in the way of friendship.
    The Sabrinas: Again, I have no idea. Their personalities are compeletly different, but not opposite, so it's hard to say.
    The Ericas: This just spells "rivalry". Manga is too nice (and smart) to make friends with Anime. Anime is too petty and stuck up to make friends with Manga. No offence Anime Erica fans.
    The Blaines: I don't see them being enemies, but I have a hard time seeing them be friends, too. Anime's sense of humor just doesn't go with Manga's cynical attitude.
    The Giovannis: Well...as of the Kanto chapters of the Manga, I could see them making a temporary alliance out of convenience to help each other take over their respective worlds. But if Manga isn't evil in the Johto chapters, I don't really know because I don't know what he's like now.
    Lorelei + Prima: Lorelei would probably end up hating Prima. Prima, being as...er...carefree as she is, would probably just see Lorelei as another difficult opponent (which would be the scource of Lorelei's anger, probably).
    The Brunos: Oh, that would be funny to watch. Too bad there'll never be a crossover like this. I can just imagine Manga starting one of his "circle of life" speeches and Anime being like "what the heck?". Either that or just being really annoyed.
    The Lances: Hmm...one is a Pokemon G-man that likes to protect humans, too. The other is a criminal who wants to destroy humanity. You do the math. A showdown between those two would be kind of cool. Anime needs to be in a battle that wasn't written at three 'o clock in the morning by a bunch of writers who were getting tired of their job. Plus, the dialogue between them would probably be just like that of Manga and Yellow, except that they'd be the same person. So maybe Manga would hate Anime more because of that. Remember what Shinzon (Picard's clone) said in Star Trek Nemisis? That if Picard had lived out his life, he'd be just as violent and compassionless as he was. And then Picard says: "Shinzon! I'm a mirror to you, as well." I can imagine something like that, too.

Last edited:
    Back