• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arlo's Sprites

Years
Some will be animated, some won't.

Only done my fursona so far.

LdjZP.gif

More added: (These are older)
6uwjF.gif

Kugzy.png

And one I'm working on:
O2atu.png

Last edited:
Years
Great start! Don't forget you'll be needing 4+ sprites to have a sprite thread otherwise it's better to post it in the Spriter's Showcase if you only plan on showing a single sprite.

Years
I am working on getting more up.
I don't know where all my old sprites have gone...

Made a fakemon:
44HBJ.png

It's based off a Leopard Gecko.

Name: Euble
Type: Ground

Last edited:

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
The sprites you do are fine! But something little. Try to do bigger pixel art, it will be difficult and will take a lot of time, but at the end you will feel good! Your sprites have some fails, but not a lot. For example, you could add more lights, shadow effects on them and also darker outs (with black color). Like your last fake, this one it's very great! It hasn't got fails. Only you could improve the eyes, actually it looks like Stitch. xD But it isn't a problem.

Years
I like doing little pixel things that could easily fit into pokemon games.

I don't like doing black shadows on any of my art either, especially sprites, as it looks way too harsh for my style.

The eyes on that gecko one are meant to look like actual leopard gecko eyes, which are generally almond shaped.

Made an Evo for Euble.

s27w2.png

Eucella, the Skink Pokemon
Ground type

And a ghost type:

jdCFE.png

Mummia, the Baby Mummy Pokemon
Ghost type

Last edited:
Back