• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Avatar upload broken?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Is there something up with avatars on this site? A lot of the people I see dont have them and when I try to upload one it flashes for a second and just disapears leading to an amusing but not very useful invisible avatar.

Would think this is a Firefox compatibility issue because thats a thing you gotta worry about these days, but i experienced the same issue with MS Edge as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Is there something up with avatars on this site? A lot of the people I see dont have them and when I try to upload one it flashes for a second and just disapears leading to an amusing but not very useful invisible avatar.

Would think this is a Firefox compatibility issue because thats a thing you gotta worry about these days, but i experienced the same issue with MS Edge as well.
    Nevermind, things seem to be working now, that was weird

Back