• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Badges ive made...

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Ive seen some people are asking for badges, feel free to pm me for badges! I will love to make some for free! =) Here is my first one , the water badge! If this thread isnt in the correct cateogry (i hope it is lol) feel free to move it lol

001. Water Badge
    Size : 20x20
    Colour : Light and Dark blue with gradients, white
    Badges ive made...

Years
    Ive seen some people are asking for badges, feel free to pm me for badges! I will love to make some for free! =) Here is my first one , the water badge! If this thread isnt in the correct cateogry (i hope it is lol) feel free to move it lol

001. Water Badge
    Size : 20x20
    Colour : Light and Dark blue with gradients, white
    Badges ive made...

Err, yeah, a 20x20 image is pretty hard to see, and it's saved as Jpg. =o

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010

Err, yeah, a 20x20 image is pretty hard to see, and it's saved as Jpg. =o

i guess i missunderstood things lol, badges are supposed to be small right? and why not in jpg? sorry but i have never played the new versions as i had no time so please understand me lol!

Years
    i guess i missunderstood things lol, badges are supposed to be small right? and why not in jpg? sorry but i have never played the new versions as i had no time so please understand me lol!

Well, badges aren't suppose to be THAT small, like how you made it. I mean, sure badges are small, but not as small as 20x20. o..o

And jpg kinda ruins sprite,graphic, and SOMETIMES drawings. PNG is a better save file then jpg. ^..^;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Draw them on paper. For pixel art, use the Pixel Art sub-forum. It's too late now, but you could've asked a mod/admin to move your sprite for you.​

Back