• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=[BANNER]= Digital Phoenix

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
  • digipho.png

There ya go. I love how this banner turned out. I hope you enjoy it, and if you want Composer to make it for you instead, by all means, let him. I won't mind if you don't accept mine.

Enjoy :P

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • actually, Composer's a guy lol, he just put that in his prof for a dare, or a joke... anyway, i like how the grid sort of fades away, so good job on that ^^,

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Looks really good :) I used to make alot of stuff similar to that in PSP a few years ago

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • ACManga said:
    actually, Composer's a guy lol, he just put that in his prof for a dare, or a joke... anyway, i like how the grid sort of fades away, so good job on that ^^,

Opps XD....

*runs to edit post before CoR mursers me*

HEh.... I've learned to go by the prof instead of by instinct.... I've called so many girls a guy on forums and vice versa.... lol... I usually go by personality/banners and stuff.... but I nooticed his prof said female.... so XD

And thanks for the comment. I appreciate it!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • ".............." is what I said as my jaw dropped open. HOLY...!

No offence to anyone, but that is by far the BEST banner I've ever seen! And believe me, I've seen a lot. I can't thank you enough! ^_^

Oh, and I know I'm breaking my smilie dare, but I don't care, because I just love this banner! Thanks so much! ^______^

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • DarkPhoenix said:
    Opps XD....

*runs to edit post before CoR mursers me*

HEh.... I've learned to go by the prof instead of by instinct.... I've called so many girls a guy on forums and vice versa.... lol... I usually go by personality/banners and stuff.... but I nooticed his prof said female.... so XD

And thanks for the comment. I appreciate it!
    Do you mean... Murder? Ahh, the pinkish tinge of... blood.... anyway, the angling here is really good. It's wierd, but it's hard to define exactly what makes a good effect. But your font... I think, you should space out a *little* bit more or change the anti-aliasing.

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • Digital Phoenix said:
    ".............." is what I said as my jaw dropped open. HOLY...!

No offence to anyone, but that is by far the BEST banner I've ever seen! And believe me, I've seen a lot. I can't thank you enough! ^_^

Oh, and I know I'm breaking my smilie dare, but I don't care, because I just love this banner! Thanks so much! ^______^

Wow! Your welcome... lol. I wasn't expecting such a huge thank you... lol. Enjoy it :P

And I'm gonna leave it CoR... DP likes it enough, so I don't see a problem with it, but I'm sure I'll use your tip in the near future ;)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Oh, no no. That wasn't a thank you, that was a {insert word that means more than thanks}!

Back