• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beca's little gallery ~

beca

◔_____◔
Years
  • I've been drawing again, and some feedback would be fabulous =] I've recently gotten used to using my new graphics tablet, so more art should be added very soon.

Drawn with a mouse - smudge effect

Beca's little gallery ~

Aerodactyl; drawn in Paint Shop Pro 9 with a mouse. It's based on this image. It took quite a while to draw because this was my first drawing with the smudgy effect; usually my drawings have thick, black, cartoon-like borders.
    His nose is a bit big, so I might change that D:

Beca's little gallery ~

Dragonair - same as the Aerodactyl image, but based on this image instead. Turned out quite well in my opinion :)

Beca's little gallery ~

Gyarados - same again, but based on this image xD

Beca's little gallery ~

Vaporeon - based on this image.

Beca's little gallery ~

Espeon - based on this image.

Drawn with graphics tablet

Beca's little gallery ~

I'm so proud of this xD it's my idea for Tentacruel's evolution - Tenterror. It was drawn in SAI with a Wacom Bamboo graphics tablet, and didn't really take that long either. Not based on any particular images; colours came from Tentacool/Tentacruel, and the rest was pure imagination.

Beca's little gallery ~

Persian <3 also drawn with the graphics tablet. Based on this image.

Beca's little gallery ~

Phantaseon, the Ghost Eeveelution :D the practice version can be found further down.
    Still messy, but I'm getting there slowly =] Pose from this image.

Beca's little gallery ~

Kecleon, although it looks more like Flygon gone wrong ~_~ still like it though :P
    Based on this image, and this image.

Beca's little gallery ~

Torkoal, requested by a friend =] based on this image.

Drawn with a mouse - thick outlines

Beca's little gallery ~

I love this xD drawn with a mouse in Paint Shop Pro 9.

Beca's little gallery ~

Didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped; I made this for my Neopets profile (hence the username in the bottom right), but I still like it =] Paint Shop Pro 9 with a mouse.

Beca's little gallery ~

A sort of lame, practice version of a Ghost Eeveelution - Phantaseon. A better one will be coming soon. Paint Shop Pro 9 with a mouse.

Other

Beca's little gallery ~

Just a mess-around version of Gastly in Paint Shop Pro 9. Only took about 10 minutes, but I like it xD

Warning: The image in the spoiler could be deemed offensive
    If it's deemed inappropriate, I'll happily remove it =]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Wow, I really like your Dragonair, it's awesome. =3

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Wow Great work. You have the same tablet I have, methinks.

Aerodactyl - Excelent, it looks like it would be in a brawl type game. Love it.
    Dragonair/ Gyrados - Gyra, is more better in my opinion, Dragonair, the blending? kinda messes with me, haha.
    Vaporeon - Ehh, not the best, i cant figure out why though. Improvement if the card still
    Espeon - I love the glow on it, besides Espeon is my favorite eevelution / with Umbreon
    Tenterror - Haha, a little messy, but good concept netherless
    Persian - Meow, It has that evil type glarwe with I feel Persian should have, and is another great peice.
    Umbreon - It looks all black, but thats what Umbreon it.. Love it
    Jirachi - Its Becalala. May I have a wish? ok ok nice peice
    Spina - This is a kiddie forum, haha. But maybe true..

You got same talent
    ~countryemo

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I love the espeon! Great colors, on all of them. Keep it up.

Thank you, glad you like them :D

Wow Great work. You have the same tablet I have, methinks.

Aerodactyl - Excelent, it looks like it would be in a brawl type game. Love it.
    Dragonair/ Gyrados - Gyra, is more better in my opinion, Dragonair, the blending? kinda messes with me, haha.
    Vaporeon - Ehh, not the best, i cant figure out why though. Improvement if the card still
    Espeon - I love the glow on it, besides Espeon is my favorite eevelution / with Umbreon
    Tenterror - Haha, a little messy, but good concept netherless
    Persian - Meow, It has that evil type glarwe with I feel Persian should have, and is another great peice.
    Umbreon - It looks all black, but thats what Umbreon it.. Love it
    Jirachi - Its Becalala. May I have a wish? ok ok nice peice
    Spina - This is a kiddie forum, haha. But maybe true..

You got same talent
    ~countryemo

Eh, I know what you mean about the Vaporeon xD kinda doesn't "flow" enough o_o
    Thanks for the feedback ^_^ hopefully I can improve some of them soon, perhaps make a better version of Vaporeon as well =]
    ...& perhaps I should remove the Spinda comic :P

Years
  • I think that all of them are great, i dont really like the tentacruel evo tough. i just dot think yellow suits it :\
    And also the vaporeon one blends into the background to much.

perhaps I should remove the Spinda comic :P
    Please don't, i think it's hilarious! :P

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I think that all of them are great, i dont really like the tentacruel evo tough. i just dot think yellow suits it :\
    And also the vaporeon one blends into the background to much.

Please don't, i think it's hilarious! :P

Yeah, the yellow is a bit odd...I was going to go with red, but that was even weirder xD perhaps grey would work better?
    & I agree, Vaporeon needs work x__x

Thanks for the feedback ^_^

Back