• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and White Sprites Indexed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonatoms

something...
Years
  • Black and White Sprites Indexed!

Hey its pokemonatoms here, this is the place to post your pokemon 5th gen sprites anything from pokemon to trainers to overworlds!

Oh and Does anyone have indexed and resized sprites these are a must have for my pokemon hack, MUST HAVE ! i will do anything for you indexing is the only thing i cannot do !!! Pretty please!!!
    I have the sprite but cannot index it...

Last edited:

Kalala

Gunsou
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2018
    to index, open GIMP, go to image, mode, index...
    16 colours...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • If you're asking for a request, then having a thread of your own is against the rules. Rather, you can take use of the Pixel Art Request Thread located on the top of the section. This isn't a showcase, and doesn't have any set examples, so it won't be able to remain open, but if this is for a ROM Hack you're working on, then the request thread would be a good start to getting the sprites you need done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back