• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken's Fakedex

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Since my other fakedex thread died out, I'm starting this one. This one has different Pokemon anyway. Okay, now to the best part!

These pictures were all hand drawn by me. Even though I don't have a scanner, I did take pictures with a digital camera and put them on my computer so I could share them with all of you! The only things I did to them on the computer was crop them give them more contrast so they would be clearer.

I'll start with...well, the starters!

Blaziken's Fakedex

#494 Leabin, Grass/Flying, Young Robin Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#497 Nekat, Fire, Kitten Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#500 Turtaqua, Water, Sea Turtle Pokemon

And next, since I already have them drawn, the first evolutions of the starters:

Blaziken's Fakedex

#495 Robigrow, Grass/Flying, Robin Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#498 Felare, Fire, Young Tiger Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#501 Diamar, Water, Sea Turtle Pokemon

I will also keep a list of Fakemon that I will update each time I post a new Pokemon.

494. Leabin
    495. Robigrow
    497. Nekat
    498. Felare
    500. Turtaqua
    501. Diamar

zeon9881

Moderater jr.
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    HOLY u know how to draw.......dang i wish u drew for gamefreak then most of their pokemon will look awesome

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Thanks for the comment! And now...the final evos of the starters!

Blaziken's Fakedex

#496 Solair, Grass/Flying, Sun Bird Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#499 Tigire, Fire, Tiger Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#502 Shellmond, Water/Steel, Diamond Armor Pokemon

And also, bird Pokemon! They're at the beginning of every generation.

Blaziken's Fakedex

#503 Vultry, Normal/Flying, Young Vulture Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#504 Vulglare, Normal/Flying, Vulture Pokemon

Blaziken's Fakedex

#505 Aerivul, Normal/Flying, Predator Pokemon

And that's all for now. Please tell me what you think about the Pokemon, not just if you think the drawing is good or not.

Years
    The only criticism I have is that the 1st evo of the grass starter doesn't look very grass. It looks like a normal/flying type, I'd add some leaves and such to it. Other than that they're all great, I really like Shellmond.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I'm not trying to act like a mod or anything, but ,.dumeli, there is an edit function so you don't have to double post. But thanks for the comments, guys!
    Also, thanks for that small crit, Altosax. I'll try to fix that. Unfortunately, no update for this post, though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I like yourstyle, it's very unique. And Aerivul looks great, the design is vulture-enough, yet Pokemon-enough.

Did I make any sense there? >.>

The only thing I would critisize is that they look kind of..."pointy," but that was only in the first batch. Maybe I'm just seeing things...? (|3 But anyway, keep up the great work! Like I said, they're very original and very nice.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    the tiger ones i dont really like that much i dont know i guess its something to do with the face

but i love the vulture ones and yet they never made a vulture pokemon yet

Back