• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bolen's Titlescreen Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Well I have been hacking for quite some time now... and I have made quite a few title-screens for multiple persons... I just want to show them all here in a orderly manner... We both take requests through VM or PM. Hope you guys like them :D (Images at top were when I was starting out lol)
    Owner
    Bolens

Co-Owner
    countryemo

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    These look really good, save the Entei one, because the Entei looks stretched and disproportionate. But other than that they're good.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Honestly?

They're just stock art or sprites pasted over a generic background, with cheesy font effects overlayed : /

Not really pixel art, either.

Years
  • This ^^^^^
    The Pixel Art forums is for members to showcase their own work, meaning they would have to make it up from scratch. You can't really consider and/or claim these as your own unless you have sprited everything there, which I highly doubt.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back