• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brendan & May's POKEMON Related Adventure

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
Years
BaMprA.png

Yes, the title is a tad Borat-esque. That's how it was meant to be.

#001: The 'T' Word (Friday, March 16th, 2007)
#002: Learn a New Fact (Thursday, March 22nd, 2007)

-Updates every Tuesday and Friday! Don't worry, the ACTUAL Pokemon adventure begins soon!...possibly...hopefully...probably...idk ^_^-

«p+»

Last edited:

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
I'm sorry, but it wasn't funny. If you're making a Pokemon comic, don't use in-battle sprites while not in battle. Use overworld sprites.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Hey.
They don't HAVE to use overworlds. it's nice for a change every once in a while.
That was somewhat funny, to be true, unlike some people.
I never guessed it would be tampon.
was thinking. Tea? Tee? Terrestrial? T-Bone?

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
It's perfectly easy to read, thank you.
And it's not boring. You only said it was boring because the second comment, and theposts on other comics, influenced your decision, my friend.

Monochromic. Noone's ever actually used that word before, everyone just goes.
Oh noes! I'm in 8-Bit!
Also, are you going to use OW's later? It seems because this was an introduction.

PochamaPLUS

"PochamaPLUS approves!"
Years
It's perfectly easy to read, thank you.
And it's not boring. You only said it was boring because the second comment, and theposts on other comics, influenced your decision, my friend.

Monochromic. Noone's ever actually used that word before, everyone just goes.
Oh noes! I'm in 8-Bit!
Also, are you going to use OW's later? It seems because this was an introduction.

Yeah, as for OW's, I will be using them. But after the 2nd comic if no one actually likes it, im cancelling it.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Yeah, as for OW's, I will be using them. But after the 2nd comic if no one actually likes it, im cancelling it.

No! >:-||
Don't quit it, it's a good comic, I like it. And I agree with Astral, change is good for once in awhile!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Hahahaha, oh my God, amazing. The humor is grand, and the way you've laid it out, using in battle sprites really had my main focus on the characters instead of the scenery, even though I knew the scenery was there!

I really enjoyed it, you got talent. <3 Please, keep it up!

SuperDeoxys, try and actually, ya know, make a half decent post. Did it never cross your mind to, ya know, click the image when the magnifying glass appeared?

Last edited:
Years
SuperDeoxys, try and actually, ya know, make a half decent post. Did it never cross your mind to, ya know, lick the image when the magnifying glass appeared?

I've never thought of licking the image.

The joke was pretty good, I guessed it was tampon, cause I'm like that but the 'you just did' comment, was kind of predictable.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Cute =)

I liked the tree documentary text in the second comic. Background noise (or text!) can be such fun!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
I liked the comics. I guess these people's mamas never taught them "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Back