• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] `Brianna's sketch dump! Huzzah!

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
  • Yah. Been thinking about making this for a while, so.... Here it is. :D I sketch crap a lot, so I thought I'd post some of that crap. Here it is.

Spoiler:

This is just basically random cats I was drawing in Algebra. (I love sphinxes, so I drew that. :) )The creepy one in the corner.... Don't ask.

Then I drew a drumset, because, well, I like drums, and I wanted to practice some crosshatching (that you can't really see since I have a ginormous sketchbook and my scanner cut it off.)

So, uh... I don't know exactly how these galleries work, but I guess if ya'll have any constructive critisism, I would love to hear it.

I'll post up more sketches later, probably...

Back