• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Bridges no longer working correctly? (V17.2)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So my bridges, as shown here: https://imgur.com/YObkYZn
    the red square is where i am to be clear.

Now, i've had bridges working before, and i've gone over the bridges page on the forum, and even tutorials on setting them up, and everything works fine, bar them appearing below me.

So by default/with pbBridgeOff triggered, the bridge is above, and i can walk freely under it.
    however with pbBridgeOn triggered, i can walk on the bridge and obey the passability and where i can move on the bridge but the bridge tiles still appear above me.
    i've checked every areas $PokemonGlobal.bridge is mentioned in a clean copy and mine and they all seem the same, so im stuck here. its not actually breaking my game, just... well visually bugged.

Edit: was a seperate script that altered def addtile, so after checking that boom, works. dumb me posting this but atleast made me find its issue?

Last edited:
    Back