• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[BW/Spoiler] Pokémon Special(Adventures) Chapter 10

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    And the "10" just got released a few hours ago.
    The two most popular gym leader in BW appear in one chapter. And Elesa looks really terrific too. Could it be better? I'm not very fond of Skyla though.

Now, here it is, the infamous N's "you gonna get raped" Ferris Wheel scene. What do you think on how Yamamoto do this scene?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I guess I'm just more of a basic gym leader challenger fan because I don't find White's story all that enthralling. xD Also, iirc that Throh is an actual AI competitor in the games which made me happy.

But how did N force her into a ferris wheel...? Even if she didn't sleep all night, that's a bit of a stretch, lol.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    And we'll never see the Gym battle.

How sad...

Yay, Skyla appears! And she clearly needs to work on her grammar.

"Let's Enjoy Musical" indeed.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013

But how did N force her into a ferris wheel...? Even if she didn't sleep all night, that's a bit of a stretch, lol.
    I think that White is just not very lucky stumble into N near the ferris wheel :P
    And we'll never see the Gym battle.

Who's gym battle you talking about?
    *checks past chapter* most of them except Lenora. Right....

Back