• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Campfire Stories!

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Well I guess this is similar to the Five-Word story... but not really. Instead of starting out with a story and adding five words each time, we'll just add some sentences of our own each time, more than 5 letters. Its fun to play in chatrooms...

One day, Ash was walking along, and he stumbled upon a huge Togepi! It was so huge, it was huge! It was so huge Ash said: "You're so fat, when you stand up we all go into daylight savings time!" And so he stood up, and they all went into Daylight Savings Time, and he picked up Ash, and...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't necessarily like the idea of two chain stories in the same forum...but come to think of it, shouldn'y all chain stories go in the fan fiction forums?

I'll consult the other mods on this.

Back