• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Custom Feature Question] Can I change what status effects do? ie burn, frozen, paralyzed, etc.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2022
    I'm trying to rebalance Pokemon battles and one thing I would like to do is change what status effects do. For example, paralysis has a 25% chance of skipping a pokemons turn. Is there a way I can change that to 0%? Instead of sleep skipping a pokemons turn 1-6 times can I change it to something like the Drowsy effect from Legends Arceus? I'm really just trying to take the RNG out of these moves and replace them with debuffs and DoTs. Is that even possible? If so, how difficult would it be to implement? I have some coding experience but not a whole lot.

Back