• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can Someone Anime Me?

Years
  • So I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but could someone draw me as an anime character? I've wanted to do that for so long, but I'm not sure where to do that, and I can't draw worth anything XP If possible, that would be awesome! I would provide details of my description, or even a picture if you would be comfortable. The point is, I want to be anime'd! Can you hook me up, fam?

Years
  • It helps if you can define the specifics of your request in your first post.

I can not guarantee people will take the offer, but at least knowing the specifics from the get-go can help you catch the eye of someone's who willing to do it, who otherwise might have passed over the post because they don't know the details involved.

Back