• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me?(RM2K ?)

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
  • I'm actually surprized that you were able to find it... On the site from which you downloaded it, was there an English FTP Add on, that you could download? If you already have then I can't help if you havent then try it... I like Rm2k, I am working on a game called Wield The Night Blade and its looking great... the program may seam hard to understand at first but you will get inot it...

Hope you can get it to work.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I think you mean RTP add-on? (Run-Time-Package) RPG Maker by itself is only like 4 megs. But the Run Time Package is like...14 megs. Plus, it's ever harder to find than the program.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Yes its RTP (Run Time Package) like Allstories said. I have the RTP,
    Basically what the RTP is, is all the files which you need to run the game, see the maker just executes the files and commands but your no where with the files.

Back