• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:Cariger's Art Thread:.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
  • Welcome Everyone
    This is the place where I shine

.:Cariger's Art Thread:.

Just like everyone here in the Art Gallery section of the PokeCommunity, I too love to draw and show off my art for the whole to see. The picture above it my latest masterpiece that I have drawn on MS Paint with my handy-dandy tablet. ^-^ Other awesome pieces of art will be shown below in form of links, you then could click 'em and see the picture I drew.

Be free to comment, criticize, or even request art. Although I cannot guarentee that the picture you request will come out super awesome. Especially when it comes to drawing anything too complicated or any males.
    [[Because my males look either like chicks or look gay]]

My Picture(s)::
    Persian

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Ooohh! These look very good considering that they were drawn on paint! I use Paint a lot too, so I can understand the amount of work you put into the drawings ^_^

I really like the drawing of the girl..you added shading to her shirt, hair, and hat to give definition. The tilt of the hat was good too, because that would actually happen if she grabbed it like that. The Persian looks nice too, especially the head and face. I think the body could use a slight bit of work though to make Persian look slimmer ^^;

Back