• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Celia's Stupid Romhack - Demo 2!

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Behold!

Welcome, one and all, to the world of Celia's Stupid Romhack!

This is a Comedy/Trivia/Puzzle hack, originally made to be played with my friends.

Enjoy a cavalcade of hilarity, nonsense, and fun! Grab some friends and sit around and enjoy the show together!

Every line of dialogue is quirky and fun, and every Pokemon has been changed in some way.
    I strongly recommend completing the Pokedex while you play!

FEATURES!​

• Original, witty writing!
    • Custom art and music!
    • Clever yet fair puzzles!
    • Several in-game hint systems to keep you on-track!
    • Absolute stupidity!

If that trailer wasn't enough, here's some screenshots!

CkTLdTk.png
    IILIOGj.png
    mLTYTvs.png
    SNAfjfG.png
    AY3JmR0.png

ur2z0X3.png
    9Xg3SJc.png
    PhOtulc.png
    ntRRaV4.png
    7D1Eka3.png

ADVICE:

• Talk to everyone! Every NPC, including trainers, has new dialogue. Many regular trainers will give vital clues about what you should do.
    • Take your time! This game is full of fun little nooks and crannies!
    • Play with friends! This hack is designed to be played together. Sit around in a discord call while someone plays - I promise it'll be worth the hassle!
    • Don't try to challenge run! This is a puzzle hack first-and-foremost. Nuzlockes and other types of playthroughs will be frustrating and unfun!
    • Complete the Pokedex!! This is VERY strongly recommended! There are signs in every town giving you an indication of how much progress you should be making towards the goal.

BASIC INFORMATION:​

Base ROM: 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)
    Language: English
    Released: 21st November, 2023
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Hm2p7BuHDB

The demo goes from the beginning through Celadon City - it's about 6-9 hours of content!
    Demo 2!

Enjoy!!

Credits!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi! Major update!

The second Demo is now out!

This demo goes through Celadon City, about 6-9 hours of content total (from the beginning).

Additionally, many other things have been changed:

Spoiler: Changelog

Get the new patch here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I saw someone review this as the dumbest ROM Hack
    and certainly much is pretty silly but is it the dumbest ROM Hack?

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
    Days
  • I finished playing first and second demo and its awsome

Btw in the first demo I encountered a grimer in pewter city where the guy was repealing the grass. When I caught the grimer it was holding a slightly faded note i don't remember what was written on it and I caught a grimer at the same place in demo 2 but my grimer didn't hold anything.

So I would like to know what is that note used for☺

Back